Grown in Valencia, Spain, this short-grain rice is the chef’s choice for the perfect paella every time. Grown in the rich soils of the national protected l’Albufera park of Valencia, these short-grain rices make the perfect ingredient for paella, arroz negro and risotto. Their high absorption rates (Bomba absorbs one-third more water than the traditional) allows them to soak up and hold the abundance of flavors in all of your favorite rice dishes.
About this item
- Classic Bomba Rice – A truly gourmet Spanish rice, our Bomba is perfect for crafting paella dishes, arroz negro, risotto, and other tasty shrimp, chicken or seafood meals.
- High Absorption Rate – Able to absorb three times its volume, or a third more than traditional rice, this paella rice helps soak and retain flavors to enhance rice dishes.
- Naturally Authentic – Matiz España Spanish paella rice is free of preservatives or chemical additives to ensure it retain a delicious taste and firm consistency.
- Soy and Gluten Free – Our short grain rice is naturally gluten free, non-GMO, and doesn’t contain nuts, dairy, soy, or genetically-engineered ingredients.
- Product of Spain – Grown in the rich soils of the national protected L’Albufera Park of Valencia, we only offer the purest, most authentic Bomba rice available today.
Product of Spain.